Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Fish and Inverts - School of Chromis and Sand Sifting Starfishes

I was looking for some small schooling fish that would occupy the middle water level.  I decided on a small school of Blue-Green Chromis, purchased from a local fish store.  I would've picked up more but I'm saving some bio room for small school of Lyretail Anthias in the future.


Blue-Green Chromis


They are a joy to watch, as they stay mid-level and move as a group.  They are also a nice contrast to the large tangs in the tank.


Also, I picked up two sand sifting starfish to assist my existing cleanup crew.  They are great at keeping the sand bed clean.
Sand-Sifting Starfish

1 comment:

  1. WhatYouSea sells coral frags on the internet for people with saltwater aquariums. A coral frag is a small piece of live coral that a person can add to their tank,and grow out. The niche should be blogs related to saltwater aquariums, and coral propagation and sales. Let me know if you need more information.

    if you want more just look here "cheap coral"

    ReplyDelete