Monday, October 24, 2011

Goin' Fishin'

After waiting 24 hours for the cement to cure in the fish trap I made, it was time to put in action. My youngest son, Ethan, wanted to help me catch some fish!  It's time to catch the dottyback.

Within a minute, Ethan caught a chromis... then a minute later he caught three chromis at the same time.  Then came the tangs:

Orange Shoulder Tang, Purple Tang, and 
Three Chromis

Then minutes later, Ethan caught my two largest fish: 

Orange Shoulder Tang and Hippo Tang

And finally, within a half hour, Ethan caught our target, the Strawberry Dottyback... YES!!!

Strawberry Dottyback

We had so much fun, we almost let the dottyback out just to catch him again.  So easy, my Nine-Year Old can do it!  It was a great day for fishin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment